SMT Rework Operator
Agency , Hastings
Salary: £9 per hour
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 11/30/2019
We are currently recruiting for an SMT Rework Operator to join a company based in Hastings.
Detailed job description:
- To support Surface Mount assembly processes.
- To have the capabilities of safely handling, replacing or reworking the solder joints on SMT components minimum of 0402 sizes, QFP, QFN a variety connectors and other SMT parts.
- Using state of the art JBC rework equipment.
- Good eyesight for close up detailed work and inspection.
- To carry out wiring mods and or complete SMT builds by hand.
- The successful applicant must have good communicative skills.
- To be customer focused and keep a clean and tidy work area.
- Some further training for the use of specific equipment including Auto Optical Inspection machines will be provided.
Personal skills, abilities and competencies:
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Completion of basic paperwork.
- Work with and without supervision.
- Co-operative with colleagues.
- Flexibility to accommodate the needs of the business.
- Use of tools and equipment relevant to position.
- Ability to recognise the importance of a secure and safe environment.
- Clean and tidy appearance.
The right candidate will have the following:
- SMT production and re-work
- Working to targets unsupervised
- Antistatic Handling awareness
- Basic Health & Safety
£9 per hour.
Temp to perm for the right candidate.
Working hour’s: 40 per week 07.30 – 16.30 Monday to Thursday and 07.30- 13.30 Friday.
Our aim is to try and respond to all applications, however, this is not always possible. Therefore, please be advised that if you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application for this particular role has been unsuccessful.
We do also offer candidates a free employability service where you can access careers advice and training courses, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01424 237237, if you feel that this would be of interest to you.